Thursday, May 22, 2008

Baby Things

I have been day-dreaming about our new little baby. I have really been wanting to see my pregnant belly and wear maternity clothes too. I must have dreamed pretty well, because last night while I slept my back and belly muscles ached pretty bad. When I woke up this morning, I swear there is clear and visible pregnant belly. My body must have done a lot of stretching and growing last night. They say that the second time around you show a little sooner.

I have been dreaming for a girl, just because we already have a boy. I have two girl names picked. Of course, I am delighted for another child regardless of the gender. A lot of people have felt strongly that this time we will have a girl. Sometimes these things happen, in which people have a feeling and it is right. Quite a few people also told us that they had a dream that I was pregnant, before we announced it. Perhaps there is something special about this child. Our new child has certainly evoked people to feel his/her presence.

I received jogging stroller yesterday and put it together last night. I have yet to test drive it and that will tell me really how good it's going to be. However, every pro and con I read in reviews about the stroller was immediately obvious as I put it together last night. Mainly, it appears to be difficult to make adjustments. That may just take some getting used to. But, it is compact. I will have to let you all know how the test drive goes.

No comments: