Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Love

Then

bethrothal-034Betrothal

formals-087Day of Eternal Marital Bliss 

Now

_MG_6413-1May 2010

Here we are after five years of marriage.  We celebrated our wedding anniversary on May 7th. This posting is a little delayed since we were visiting, cleaning and traveling…On our anniversary we treated ourselves to a gourmet dinner out, a walk in the park arm and arm, and coffee ice cream on our back patio.

I must admit I had not really known love until I met Andrew.  I had come to know love through Christ.  I had had a conversion in high school and only then had begun to know more of love.  I think Andrew would say the same.  But, I am not sure I had loved anyone before Andrew.  It’s hard to describe, but if you’ve been there, you know.  Everyday we grow more in love.  We grow and grow and grow.

Then our love grew into all this…

_MG_6690.CR2 

Every day we are growing together.  We are trying to find our way to salvation.  We’re leading our little ones toward faith.

(Photos courtesy of Anne)

3 comments:

anne said...

It's been such a joy to know you as you've grown, as a couple, and into a family! May God grant you many MORE happy years in peace, health, and happiness :)

Michelle M. said...

What a sweet post. Many Years to you both!!

Your belly is so gorgeous! I am so jealous of people who can have multiple kids without getting any stretch marks. I was not so lucky.

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, I didn't escape without stretch marks. It's just clever photography and lots of palmer's stretch mark cream. I am as unlucky as the rest. Mine are all along my sides.