Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Grandpa A Go Go

My father just left after a week long visit. Dad, Kristiana and I all went jogging at the track each morning at 6 a.m. while he was here. Dad pushed Kristiana. She would sing to him while he pushed her. It was a nice little thing we all did together.
Dad also helped start Alexander with potty training. Alexander was not much interested in actually completing this task until my Dad came along. Alex is about half there to taking command of this now. There are certain skills he is lacking. He's a bit like my husband, who potty trained on a cross country car trip. Everytime I take Alexander out I ask him if he would like to use the potty, he eagerly says, "Yes!" Peeing in strange toilets is exciting for these Claytons.
Thanks for the help, Dad.

1 comment:

anne said...

"peeing in strange toilets"! hahahaha!! :) That's spectacular.

I can hardly believe that's K in the stroller! She's gotten so big! Send me more pictures (emailing is fine)! I want to see your babies :)

miss you still!