Friday, September 3, 2010

Troisieme Bebe

A little update on the soon to be newborn in our home:  21 days to go, 1 cm, –2, 80% effaced…this means nothing of course.  I have felt a lot of progress in the last week.  Some days the baby sits really low on my pelvis creating a lot of pressure and other times she’s back higher.  I keep waking up at 5:00 a.m., which is really inconvenient, because I am still tired, but it’s not enough time to get much more sleep if any.  When Kristiana was born I kept waking up at 4:00 a.m. with a couple of contractions, and that is when labor started when it finally happened.  So perhaps this pregnancy will follow suit.  My predictions are that this baby will be born on a Tuesday, possibly in two weeks.  I keep hoping to have a yard sale.  So the baby cannot come before then even though I am eager to be done.  I am really trying not to be too eager, because I know I just have to wait it out at this point.  That’s the full update.

_MG_6711.CR2

3 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Good progress so far. I hope everything goes smoothly.

And your belly... I am so jealous! It is beautiful and smooth. I made it to 35 weeks with my youngest and then, bang! Tons of stretch marks. The other two didn't give me many, but the first guy made it impossible to ever show my belly in public again :)

anne said...

you better hurry up w/ that yard sale! :) you're in our prayers daily. Can't wait to meet your sweetie :)

anne said...

also, I'm totally craving rice crispy treats :S