1. Prayer is like food—it is as essential to health. “Give us this day our daily bread.”
3. Healthful diet and exercise is necessary everyday, but should I fall down in these areas, I will pick my self up again tomorrow.
4. Everything in moderation – It does no good to over or under indulge in food or exercise. You need food/fat/carbs/protein/etc., but do not over do it. You need exercise but don’t over do it, because what good does it do you to tear an ACL.
5. You should feel hungry at least three times a day, but never thirsty. This means drink plenty of water and, hunger is a part of life. If you never feel it, then you may be eating too much; plus it is good for the soul to be temperate and control one's appetites. The food will taste that much better when you've waited until the appropriate time.
6. You should see plant life on every plate you eat.
7. Observe feasts with joy – Neither under nor over celebrate.
8. Food ought be made and processed in the home and not in factories—eat as little of processed food as possible.
9. Listen to your body—If there is something amiss with your health and it does not seem to be getting better, see a doctor.
10. Try to get at least ten minutes of sunshine each day—Take a walk and get your daily dose of vitamin D. You’ll feel better.