Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Giving Thanks

I cannot believe it has been 10 days since I last posted.  The Thanksgiving Holiday and enjoying family deserved my time. Now my family is preparing for a big event (to be shared later). 

Until then, here are some pictures my cousin took during her visit with us.  It was so nice to catch up with her.  We had Thanksgiving Texan’ Style

Shootin’

shootin

Delicious Boneless Turkey – Year II

Turkey part 2

Watching a barn raising at the Homestead fair

barn raisin'

A visit to the new park sculpture – I call them the Big Baskets

big baskets

some fam

The Little Lady enjoying an early birthday present – Beads!

early b-day

Sir Alex the Cuddly

alex the cuddly

2 comments:

priest's wife - S.T./ Anne Boyd said...

looks like fun- very Texan with the guns :)

anne said...

i totally want to eat your turkey. i don't want to make my own ;) but i want to eat yours.. maybe we should come to TX next year?!

family's lookin' great! miss you all :)