Monday, September 10, 2012

Praise Him Ballet

Today Kristiana had her first ballet class.  This has been a long time coming.  It feels like she has been talking about doing a ballet class for years and she will only be four in a couple of months.  
 When I told her she had ballet class today, so was soooo excited.  She talked about it all day.  She did not let me have a moment's peace.  I never heard the end of it.  But I also held it over her head.  Every time she tried to disobey, I reminded her that at ballet she had to follow instructions and I could not take her to ballet if she could not follow instructions at home.
At class, she listened well and had a blast.  And her teacher's name is also Kristiana! I am so thankful she is getting this opportunity.  It is a class held at a local church and it is free except for a small donation.  We definitely would not be able to afford the professional studios. Yay! It's called "Praise Him Ballet."  They use worship music and teach the girls about positive body image.

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

I've been meaning to comment on this. HOW CUTE! I'm jealous we don't have a similar thing for Lou! That sounds so perfect....Praise Him Ballet. Tell Kristiana I said she looks like a very sweet, very special ballerina and that I know God is smiling down on her :)